Hey everyone. Haha what's been up with my life recently can be summed up by a few points. The order is random:
1/ Lead Camp'08! It was quite an amazing experience thanks to my group (GROUP 11 PAP! <3) and of course our facils (delise and cassandra!) and the programme (: This reminds me of responsibilities I've yet to fully embrace.
2/ GREY'S! I borrowed enough from Adelle to last me the entire hols (: Actually maybe not but it's enough to make me happy.
3/ Piano, of course. More practice!
4/ Yami yoghurt today! On Kristy's recommendation I tried the peach one and it was, well...yummy! : D
5/ Badminton! 'Cos me and my bro beat my parents in straight sets for doubles today for the first time ever.
6/ Reading! It feels good whenever I go into the library/ other bookstores, it's just this feeling of serenity (:
7/ Strings, of course!
On other things, I've been reading RS related comics but need to get down to the writing itself really really soon >< 7 more days! For friends who're involved in ICYL and for myself, for another reason. (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home